STALKER :]

Friday, November 12

Its A True Feeling :"]

                              ----------------------------------------------
Sometimes all you can do is smile :) Move on with your day. Hold back the tears and pretend you're okay. I wish my grass was emo, then it would cut itself! it's quite ironic that in life, the person that brings out the best in you and the one that makes you strong is actually YOUR weakness. i wrote this LOVE NOTE with my own blood so you know it came straight from my heart. Every night i talk to the stars pretending its you. It acts just like you though. Far away and never replies to my questions. Not all scars show, not all wounds heal. sometimes you can't see the pain someone feels. Pain is what makes me STRONGER. I'm holding onto something, hoping it will come back, but knowing it won't. Emo will not over, you can all go home now. I sit here crying, not because i miss you, but because i know i'll NEVER have a chance to hurt you like you hurt me.

When i know the things are not MEANT for me, i learned to LET GO. It doesn't mean i'm weak, but i'm just showing how strong i am to fight the urge of wanting something I'm not supposed to have.

Today, now & tomorrow ; I'll accepted it. Alhamdulillah :")


                                                                                                                                      XARA-21:50