STALKER :]

Thursday, June 2

I'm a loser baby, so why don't you kill me?

----------------------------------------------
I know I'm ugly, I'm not pretty as many girls out there does. 
But what can I do? I was born this way. 
I'm ugly, not even smart. Just moderate,just fine, I'm good. 
I'm different. I'm hella difficult. I'm awkward. 
Beauty isn't everything, but people don't understand that. 
Beauty is about having a pretty mind, gorgeous heart and a stunning soul. 
I'm not gorgeous cute or anything that has the same meaning with it. 
I'm me, and this is all of it. 
I do my best to be the best. 
I come from a hurtful life memories, and I know who I am. I realize. 
But once again, people don't understand. 
All they know is to INSULTS. I don't know why. 
I can't be the best, this is all I got. 
No, don't tell me to overcome this feeling. It's not feelings, its the truth. 
I'm a failure. 
Don't marry me, keep on insulting. 
Yess!