STALKER :]

Wednesday, August 3

Boo :\


Today ,  I wnder in my memories .
I'm pacing around on the end of this way .
You're still holding me tightly , even though I can't  see you anymore .
I'm losing my way again .
I'm praying to the sky that I want to see you and hold you more .
That I want to see you and hold you more .
It's okay if I'm hurt for a day and a year like this .
It's fine even my heart's hurt .
Yes , because I'm just love with you .
I cannot send you away one more time .
I can't live without you .
My bruised heart .
It's screaming to me to find you .
Where are you ? 
Can't you hear my voice ?
To me ...
If I live my life again .
If I'm born over and over again .
I can't live without you for a day .
You're the one I will keep .
You're the one I will love .
Yes because I'm happy enough if I could be with you </3